We partner with over 150 nonprofit organizations in the Rutland and Addison county region. If you are interested in working with RSVP to meet your organization’s needs, please contact us.
Thanks to our partnership with RSVP, we are able to fulfill our mission of providing the support and guidance that inspires our community to embrace aging with confidence! – Local Agency
To be an RSVP of Rutland and Addison Counties Volunteer Station, you must:
- Be a public, nonprofit social service organization
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with us
- Share a position description of the volunteer role with us
- Assign a Volunteer Supervisor who will confirm RSVP Volunteer hours each month
- Assist RSVP with our annual impact surveys and data collection
In return, RSVP of Rutland and Addison Counties will:
- Recruit and interview RSVP Volunteers
- Refer and connect volunteers to your organization
- Support RSVP volunteers with recognition and social events
- Help promote your organization through social media, our newsletters, and other means.